Saturday, April 4, 2009

$10 Dinners

$10 Dinners: Quick, Easy, Cheap Meals
I have decided to postpone the bread machine posts until later because I have noticed a lot of demand lately for ideas for dinners that are in the $10 or under range.

Then if you like, you can leave comments to add to our list.

I would like to come up with a list of 100- Dinners under $10.

After that, I want to be really daring and do dinners under $5. (We might have to make that $6. We'll see!)

These dinners need to cover as many food groups as possible, and use ingredients that are available to most people.

The dinners should be able to feed 4-6 people. This depends, of course on age and appetite.

I will gear the dinners to feed my family, which is 7 but not all are big eaters.

Food is a little more expensive where I live, but I will include my prices and hopefully you can make them for less!

No comments: