Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Slight Change of Plans

We have reached the #21 meal of our 100 meals under $10. I am going to digress for a short while, and revisit this goal later. I would like to cover some other topics, such as easy weeknight meals, soup meals, favorite meals, big meals, real meals (we'll find out what that means later!), winter meals, and a plethora of other meal topics that I am just itching to write about.

I will not forget the promise to deliver 100 meals under $10. In fact, I will continue to post several recipes for that category each month.

I have taken a long holiday from posting here, as you can see, and with the kids back in school I want to really ramp things up.

I would like to hear feedback from readers who have tried the ideas on this page: Join A Cooking Club

I reply to every response, and if you would like to vote on your favorite way of organizing a cooking club, I will post the results.

No comments: